The primary objective of Health, Safety & Environment initiatives is to reduce overall risk, comply with appropriate regulations, and create a safe yet efficient operating environment.
Achieving this objective is as much about standardising Health, Safety & Environment practices as it is integrating these practices with day-to-day operations management.
The proper software provides a foundational enterprise platform that integrates Health, Safety, & Environment processes with work and asset management.
- Planning for hazard identification, risk assessment, and risk control: Risk Assessment, Risk Matrix, Hazards & Precautions
- OHSAS management program: Non-conformance Management, Regulatory Compliance
- Structure and responsibility: Operating Procedures, Operating Policy, Permit Planning
- Training, awareness, and competence: Personnel Certification Tracking
- Consultation and communication: Workflow and Collaboration
- Operational control: Operator Log, Management of Change, Action Tracking
- Emergency preparedness and response: Failure Reporting, Incident Management
- Performance measuring, monitoring and improvement: Benefits & Losses, Investigations, Improvements, Solutions
- Profitability & Productivity: Making sure materials are under compliance, improving productivity and product quality
- Operating Costs: Eliminating downtime caused by non-compliance, fines, accidents or safety incidents
- Capital Investments: Considering regulatory requirements and overall health, safety, and environmental implications
- M&A, Divestitures, Joint Ventures: Implementing a health, safety & environmental system and processes that can change with the business
- Risk Management: Avoiding fines, work stoppages, plant downtime, inventory losses, damaged reputations, supply chain disruptions
- Advisory and Consulting
- Managed Services
- Software as a Service (Saas)
- Change Management and Training
- System Implementation
- Data analytics