ALCM Solutions is a technology consultancy focused on providing integrated solutions for the management of assets throughout their lifecycle.
The company was founded in 2014 and found a niche opportunity in providing technical consultancy services, focusing on the integrated asset management approach. Comprehensive asset portfolio management combined with rigorous project execution, leads to effective and efficient asset management practices that help deliver desired outcomes.
Our aim is to assist our clients in getting the best possible bottom line from their assets, increase productivity by applying maintenance plans and mitigating risk by providing real time measurable analytics. Our differentiation is the holistic approach to providing single integrated solutions or platforms, focusing on the needs of your business.
Asset management pertains to a host of applications, such as buildings, machines, equipment, tools, plants, vehicles or vessels. Tracking and maintaining these assets allow businesses to forecast growth and future CAPEX requirements, which are the building blocks of good governance. Lifecycle management is guided by various legislation, policies and guidelines, i.e. GIAMA, PFMA, GRAP, GAAP, ISO55, and other related statutory frameworks. At ALCM we can guide you and your team through these statutory requirements to ensure compliance and sound governance, whilst optimising your investment.
The ALCM team comprises of over 25 professionals consisting of Business Analysts, Developers, Data Analysts, Data Scientists and Project Managers. We are a proudly Level 1 B-BEE Company that is 100% Black Woman Owned.
Advisory and Consulting
- Maintenance plans
- Service Level Agreement Standards and Management
- Setting Space standard
- Workplace Space and Enployee Audits
- All Solutions
Software as a Service (Saas)
- Subscription and cloud-based software solutions
- Email services
- Auditing functions
- Automating sign-up for products and services
- Managing documents, including file sharing and document collaboration
- Shared company calendars, which can be used for scheduling events
- Customer relationship management (CRM) systems, used to hold company contact information, business activity, products purchased as well as track leads.
Change Management and Training
- Preparation and support in helping individuals, teams, and organisations in making organisational change.
- Including the ongoing evolution of technology, internal reviews of processes, crisis response, customer demand changes, competitive pressure, acquisitions and mergers, and organisational restructuring.
- Methods that redirect or redefine the use of resources, business process, budget allocations, or other modes of operation that significantly change a company or organisation.
- System integration
- System architecture reviews
- Agile and Waterfall system and business process rollout
- Data mapping and migration
- Project management
- Software suppport and maintenance
- Descriptive Analytics
- Diagnostic Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Prescriptive Analytics
National Department of Public Works & Infrastructure
Experience Delivery Company
Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs
Liberty Group South Africa
Gauteng Liquor Board
Johannesburg Housing Company