Every project is only as successful as what its planning process was. To ensure projects come in on time and on budget, project planning needs to hold detailed outlines of deliverables, budgets and related project data.
Using a tool specifically designed to help you deliver successful projects – be it renovation, construction, acquisition or moving – will ensure that you meet expectations, whilst providing valuable checkpoints along the way and create a benchmark for future activities.
Any successful project includes effective commissioning of works and careful budgeting. By holding all design, commissioning and construction data in one repository – including BIM, shop drawings, manuals, space and equipment information – all information is correlated to ensure that you deliver a project as intended, without claims or corrective actions. Coordinated commissioning supports budget planning and mitigates the risks associated with projects that are under resourced. The ability to track the budget cycle from one location, means the organization can adjust, refine their planning and consolidate project in a time and cost-effective manner.
- Determine cost estimates and priorities using a set format, that is easily communicated across departments and sites
- Manage project risks to enable successful delivery of project aligned with objectives
- Compare actuals with estimates on an on-going basis
- Exchange data, tasks and feedback reports seamlessly
- Create approval pipelines for estimates and orders, to save time, outlay and remain compliant
- Cut back on administrative input by using web-based tools that create consistency, accountability and remove human error
- Create and define project templates, schedule and duration
- Request contracts and bids directly from the project management tool and create vendor invoices and track payments
- Keep track of all activities to ensure compliance with agreed metrics, with the ability to review any variances
- Ability to review project performance per vendor or segment, review funding and expense costs
- Ongoing evaluation of project with ability to scenario plan, assess actuals versus estimates and keep stakeholders informed at every step
- Integrates with ERP systems for a holistic view
- Advisory and Consulting
- Managed Services
- Software as a Service (Saas)
- Change Management and Training
- System Implementation
- Data analytics