Property and facility professionals are responsible for providing safe, efficient, and productive work environments. Yet, they can face an alarming collection of codes and regulations with different schedules, costs, and implications for the company.
Unlike spreadsheets or other non-integrated tools, web-based risk management software can provide a highly scalable resolution to quickly and efficiently arranging the factual data and recordkeeping involved with regulatory compliance programs and permitting processes.
Helping reduce administrative costs and prevents costly disruptions such as occupational injuries, property damage, and shutdowns that may result from inadequate compliance practices. Archibus Compliance helps mitigate risk to protect an organisation’s reputation and enhance stakeholder value.
- License and Permit Status Summary
- Expired License and Permit Summary
- Compliance Events Calendar
- Missed and Overdue Events Summary
- Compliance Program Summary by Compliance Level and Priority, Location, Regulation Rank, or Regulation
- Compliance Requirement Summary by Compliance Level and Priority, Requirement
- Type, Program, Regulation, or Location
- Regulation Summary by Rank or Location
- View Compliance Status Summary on a Map
- Compliance Violations Summary
- Compliance Violations Map
- Highlight Programs and Requirements on Floor Plans
- View Document Library Compliance Event Finder
- Programs with Overdue Work
- Ensures a safe, productive work environment by implementing a structured process to comply with regulations, codes, and/or best practices
- Minimises the likelihood of regulatory actions including monetary fines or costly litigation resulting from inadequate compliance oversight
- Lowers the overall cost of maintaining a comprehensive, defensible compliance program by reducing administrative time spent on data collection, notifications, and document management
- Helps reduce the number of Health and Safety incidents and insurance premiums associated with them by identifying and correcting compliance gaps