It is essential for managing an organisation’s total cost of occupancy by determining how much space an entity has and how efficiently it is being utilised.
Space Inventory & Performance provides an integrated solution for viewing and managing an organisation’s space such as rooms, common areas, vertical penetrations, service areas and more, to ensure optimal space allocation.
- Viewing the space inventory depicted by standard or customised reports, for example, Department space by floor, rooms by category, to understand existing uses and possible future allocation
- Facilities and space managers can plan for greater space efficiency by co-locating departments and identifying opportunities for consolidation
- An accurate space inventory and the ability to capture trends and produce reports will aid in critical space management decisions such as consolidations, moves and acquisitions.
- Space Inventory & Performance provides the central, easily accessed data repository that helps space and department managers visualise their space inventories and coordinate their efforts in future space planning
- Available as web and mobile application for immediate access on site
- Delivers flexible and easily accessible reporting for effective space allocation and cost control
- Ensure accuracy of spatial data for decision-making by conducting mobile field audits as needed
- Improves building performance
- Tracks history of changes and enables accurate benchmarking
- Enables paperless field surveys to make changes to the space allocations in real-time
- Enhances design or planning capabilities to use space more efficiently
- Increases productivity with an all-in-one home page with quick access to tasks
- Workplace Space and Enployee Audits
- Setting Space standard
- Data analytics
- Managed Services
- Software as a Service (Saas)
- Change Management and Training
- System Implementation